7.23.2010

Confession--Breakups


Sorry everyone I miss a blog yesterday but I will give you guys double the blogs today. I recently went through a break up and it hurts but you have to move on. I learned alot from it and I took it upon myself to finally do whats best and thats to give that love I had for my ex and put it all on my little ones and God. But I was definetly in love and this break up will be hard at times to get over. But with the help of my family and friends I have been doing great. Also watching comedy shows helps bring laughter in your life. So im going to share a few to those who are also going through a break up too. SMILE!

--ALITTLE WORDS OF WISDOM--
"You should be so in love with the lord that a guy has to seek him to find you...<3..."

"Sometimes the person you want most, is the person you're best without."

"Crying over "the one" means that they weren't the one. Cause the one won't make you cry. They will fill your life with joy."

Jokes.com
Kevin Hart - Break Up
comedians.comedycentral.com
Futurama New EpisodesIt's Always Sunny in PhiladelphiaRussell Simmons Stand-Up Comedy


Jokes.com
Rudy Rush - Break Ups
comedians.comedycentral.com
Futurama New EpisodesIt's Always Sunny in PhiladelphiaRussell Simmons Stand-Up Comedy

No comments:

Post a Comment