7.29.2010

Confession-- Which Social Site is the Best?


Everyone I know is on Facebook these days. It went from just connecting with college friends to Celebrities and companies promoting on the website. I remember when it was blackplanet, and then Myspace.. now FACEBOOK. Personally the reason why I like Facebook more is because you don't have to spend hours to build a page. All you have to do is add friends and comment..PERFECT! Having a blackplanet page you had to think of a great introduction about yourself and profile picture that will fill your inbox within an hour. I remember that, me and my friends would go check our blackplanet during lunch to see how many visits and inbox messages we had.. whoa the days! With Myspace, you can probably consider that to be your own personal website cause i swear it took me like 3 days just to come up with a background, music, and other applications that fit my page. Seeing that Facebook is the only social site alot of people are on now, its starting to get old for some cause I'm noticing alot of folks migrating over to Twitter. WHAT THE HECK!! I mean come on people if Facebook don't update us enough about our personal lives then whats going to give by trading over to Twitter. Now Im a early victim of Twitter but haven't been on it in a while, so I gave up on it. Seeing that I have over 500 friends on Facebook I can't leave my comfort home..lol. But whats next after Twitter!! lol


HERES OTHER SOCIAL WEBSITE I FELL VICTIM OF... WOMP WOMP!

  • Tagged
  • Cafemom
  • Twitter
  • Flickr
  • Facebook
  • Myspace
  • Blackplanet

IN SEARCH OF ANOTHER GREAT SOCIAL WEBSITE... HERE ARE SOME FUTURE POTENTIALS! lol

  • Mychillingspot
  • Friendster
  • Faceparty
  • Purevolume
  • Tagworld
  • Piczo
  • Mycrib

No comments:

Post a Comment