7.19.2010

Confession--Everyday I'm Hustling!!



Hustling defined by Urban Dictionary:

Hustling iz makin' money out of everything no matter what it iz something that mostly happenz in ghetto'z where people don't have much so they need to hustle.



Hustling, The first thing I think about when I get out of my bed every morning. The song "Hustling" by Rick Ross plays in my head while I grab some orange juice and eat my cereal. I can't STRESS with a PASSION how much I sometimes hate getting up for work and talk to the same people everyday but its making money. But on the other I try my best to gain as much experience in my field so other than my job I also work with Deck Entertainment (D's up) and TBA Group LLC. The music industry is not an easy area to excel in, so you have to bus your butt and get out there in order to make it. With that being said anyone that has asked me to do volunteer work or intern I will do it.

Now the past couple of days have been rather discouraged because of financial reasons. My job isn't pay enough and my side jobs aren’t paying anything at all. So me being a supermom, I'm coming up with ideas to make extra money but failing to come with a solution. This indeed is a very frustrating process, so I came to the conclusion that I should join the Army. Now this might not sound like a good idea to many of you but to me I’m not trying to live struggling all my life. It’s not official yet what choice I might make but until then I’ll keep hustling. This is just me coming up with ways of making it, like a lot of us hustlers do.


Hustlin - Rick Ross
Uploaded by Paskraff. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

2 comments:

  1. Girl I’m feeling this today! We hustle the 9-5 cubical job or stand on your feet all day in retail. Hustle the college system to get as much FA as possible. Hustle the kids school system and daycare. Then come home then and try to hustle these MEN: boyfriends, baby’s daddy, husbands, or ex- husbands! Hustle the government aid system: stamps, wic, section 8, and insurance. It is a never ending hustle to have the best quality of life with out doing something illegal. Keep on hustling then on to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO........ GIRL SO TRUE! I dont want to do it but someone has to do it, cause I dont have a TI to give me whatever I like or a Fabulous to let me throw some stuff in the bag! Girl got to hustle!! lol

    ReplyDelete